The spirit cellar band was formed in 1999 along with our spirit cellar contemporary service. We are a contemporary Christian band with an edgy flair. We incorporate both sacred as well as secular pieces of music in hopes to touch the lives of everyone who comes to share our service with God’s great love and grace.
Spirit Cellar is comprised of:
- Amy Fleming (worship leader, song writer , guitar player and singer)
- Andy Warntz (drummer and singer)
- Beth Kollosch (keyboard player and singer)
- David Heindel (electric guitar player and singer)
- Kurt Golden (electric guitar player and singer)
We practice every Wednesday evening from 6:30 PM until 7:15 PM.