Life Touch is doing our church directory. Be a part of our new family directory. It doesn’t matter if you are a member of the church or not. If you attend, we want to see your family in our ‘family album.’ The photographer is open to you being yourself. You can bring your own unique props that express your individuality. You can also invite family and friends who do not attend Grace Lutheran to be a part of your photo. Each family will receive a complimentary 8×10 portrait and free directory for participating!
Schedule your photography session today, because it is so easy. The photographer will be at Grace Lutheran in the third and fourth week of August. See the bulletin or call the office for open days of the week. Due to overwhelming interest, new dates have been added. There will be tables set up during Sunday services to reserve a time or you can sign up online. You can sign up online anyday except Sundays, so there are no duplicate appointments during the table signups. Here’s how you go about online sign-ups:
- Link: https://www.securedata-trans14.com/ap/gracelutheranchurch29/index.php?page=10
- From the drop down menu on the left, select the number of people in your group.
- From the calendar on the left, select the date you wish to have your photos taken.
- That will open up the time slots for that day. Available time slots are the WHITE boxes, while times that are unavailable are in GREY.
- Click on your desired time slot, and that will take you to an online form to fill out.
- Once you’ve completed the form click “Finalize Portrait Session” and you are DONE!
Once you have done this, when we print out the sign-up sheets for Sunday morning, your family’s slot will be filled, and there won’t be any chance of someone signing up during your time slot.
If you and your family cannot make the above listed times, there are also some other churches that are having photographs taken where you can sign up to get your portrait. You will be given a code that will place your photo with us. Those locations are: St. Catherine in Harrisburg on August 5-9 or Aldersgate in Mechanicsburg on August 13. Both alternate locations are walk-in; just say you are from Grace Lutheran in Red Lion and they will do the rest.
If neither option works for you, it is still possible for you to submit a family photo either digitally or in hard copy to Pastor Tina. The deadline for submitted photos is August 23.